We are a 501 (c ) (3) non-profit organization that was created to provide a source of funding to the teachers and students of Mansfield ISD for projects and activities that go beyond the normal classroom experience. The Foundation consists of a volunteer Board of Directors made up of business, community and educational leaders.
The Foundation will achieve its mission by supporting the following goals:
• Encourage and motivate students to work at their highest potential
• Support Educators for creative efforts
• Recognize educators for exemplary teaching
• Build strong community awareness for the Education Foundation
• Inspire parents and community to participate with the school district in enriching education.
Current DonorsOctober 15, 2012
Diamond Partner $30,000+
Amon G Carter Foundation
Baylor Orthopedic and Spine Hospital
Huckabee & Associates
Methodist Mansfield Medical Center
Spring Creek Companies
Frost B ...
Board of Directors
Education Foundation Advisory Board
New Board Members PHOTOS COMING SOON!
Board o ...
Contact UsAugust 15, 2007
609 E Broad St.
Mansfield, TX 76063
Fax: (817) 473-5645
Mansfield ISD Education Foundation Staff:
Lynn Wilkie, Executive Director
Danny Wilson, ...